Saturday, January 13, 2018

Tao Raglan for Men

I have a new favourite t-shirt pattern for men.
I had the privilege of testing this pattern and was impressed by the quality of the drafting and how well the pieces fit together. 
Plus, the final result is well worth the amount of fabric needed for men's clothing. 


The pattern comes in short, regular, and tall and it is a multi-sized pattern so all the tall sizes are nested. As are the short and regular--each in a separate file. This makes blending sizes easy. 
(This is a newer feature for Sinclair patterns, so if you were turned off by the individual sizing in the past, do check this one out!)
There is a regular length and a tucked in length, long and short sleeves. 
I chose to make the regular, tucked in length with short sleeves. 


The fabric used is a lighter weight, drapey athletic jersey for the body and another unknown content fabric--both of which I got off a destash. 


This pattern will be getting more use--I think it'll be my go-to for shirts for my husband. 
Get it on sale for $6.99 until January 18th 2018. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!