Friday, May 5, 2017

Elsa Times Two

Last time I mentioned how my boys love Star Wars.
My girls are a little late to the Frozen party but they've joined.
My oldest daughter chose this Elsa fabric from Fabric.com and when I was sent extra because it was the end of the bolt, I was able to squeeze two dresses out of it! 


I chose to use the Maggie Mae Dress pattern by Shwin and Shwin. 
It is still one of my favourite quick dresses for older girls. I like the curve in the bodice and the color blocking opportunities! 


The pink fabric was a bonus from someone on a destash site--I had ordered a number of prints from her and she threw in this extra. I love how it adds the pop of color.
And, my girls were thrilled to match in their Elsa dresses! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!