Wednesday, December 18, 2013

More Neck-Tie Napkins

 
A friend of mine asked me to sew her up a bunch of Neck-Tie Napkins for some Christmas gifts.
I enjoy doing things within a deadline. It's a good motivation to get something done.


She provided the fabric for the neckties--I think it's from Walmart.  
The black fabric is from Fabricland, the brown from Walmart as well, and the red is the cayenne red from Bella Solids which I got from the Fat Quarter Shop.
 

 
One of my favourite parts is packaging it up--a little ribbon, a pretty price tag, everything pressed nicely.
 

Anyway, I think it's pretty safe to finally post this, I don't think any of the little people receiving these reads my blog.
 
 
 
Tutorial used with permission from Sweetie Pie Bakery for the purpose of selling small quantities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!