Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Goals

August is here.
Where, oh where did my summer go?!
The days are getting shorter again and cooler, and it feels like summer has hardly begun.
This month we'll be camping a couple of days (!) so I won't have quite as much time for sewing this month.
But, I have plans.
1) my youngest sister is expecting a baby--any day now, and that baby will *need* to have something sewn up for him/her
2) I have to retrace a pattern from Sew Serendipity for a tunic for myself (I had traced a medium a while back, but I think I shrunk a little...I need a small). I even have fabric picked out, and ready to go.
I'll keep it at that for this month.
I'm foreseeing a lot of canning and harvesting happening while we're home so that will take up a lot of time. I actually spent a couple of days this week and last making jam--saskatoon and raspberry. Mmmm.  
And, planning for the first 'official' year of homeschooling! I'm quite excited about that--I've already registered our oldest.
Anyway, I have no pictures to share right now, but hopefully later this month, I will!
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely August goals, wish I had a shrinking problem, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!