Friday, October 5, 2012

London Pants for Boys

I gave the London Pants pattern from Petite Kids Boutique another whirl--for my 3 year old son.
 
 
I used a corduroy fabric that I got at the second hand store and a very neat fabric--Off to the Rescue Hydrants in Blue by Becky Taunton for Newcastle Fabrics. I bought that from the Fat Quarter Shop. But, it looks like it is sold out now.
 
 
I like the flat front on the waist--it makes the pants look less babyish. And the elastic in the back is always a good idea for quick bathroom trips!

 
I made some minor modifications to the pattern--I left off the tab and left out the lining. Instead, I just hemmed the cuffs. This son of mine does not generally enjoy having his pants rolled up--it would have been a waste of fabric on my part!

 
And, if you're looking for the London Pants pattern giveaway, go here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas!